To counteract the effects caused by the sun, pollution and other factors in the facial skin, it is ideal to have a routine not only for beauty but also for cleaning. By taking care of your face you need to consider what type of skin you have: dry, oily or sensitive. You can go to the dermatologist who will help you make healthy choices about the products you need without damaging your face.
In Summary, it is essential to know if your skin is dry, oily, sensitive or normal to determine the cleanliness you need. Facial cleansers exist in gel, cream, vitamins and acid form and used according to the type of skin.
The food, weather and hydration influence the type and appearance of your skin.
Different skin types
Knowing what the various skin types and the factors that keep your skin healthy is possible with a facial cleansing routine like using products that are not too aggressive and does not cause allergies or reactions. Normal type skin is mainly characterized by:
- Its softness and fresh appearance.
- The elasticity is notorious.
- The pores are not clogged.
- The appearance and texture is not dry and grease.
- Its brightness is not excessive and the eye is healthy.
If the characteristics of your skin does not resemble with those listed above, the following descriptions may identify your type:
The wind, cold and heat coming from the hand of winter are enemies of your skin. It’s time to take care of your face more than ever to prevent wrinkles or dry look. Here are some secrets and tips from appearing cracks, flaking or itching that can be quite annoying.
Now don’t forget to look after your pets also. If you don’t look after them they might get health issues. A good way to make sure your pets don’t get skin issues is to feed them a more premium style food. More dogs you can get food that have extra vitamins and minerals and they will also help them if they have any conditions use as dog limping. Just remember it’s not only you who need to look after their skin and health, it’s everyone in your family!
10 tips to improve your dry skin in winter
- Peeling similar to a fine powder is very common; there may be a sensation of itching and skin stretching.
- Appear some red spots and acne slightly visible.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are more noticeable than other skin types.
- The T-zone, comprising the forehead, nose and chin is too bright and even skin sensation may be fat.
- The pores are too visible.
- Makeup duration is prolonged due to sebum secretion.
- The freckles, fine lines and even spots appear, but not as marked as in dry skin.
- The T zone shines as an effect. However, the cheeks and around the eyes are dehydrated.
- Although it may look healthy and normal, the feeling of excess fat and dryness is constant.
- Generate climate changes such spots on skin are usually very sensitive to the sun. This aspect is determining the color of skin, hair and eyes.
- Cosmetics can be aggressive for this type of skin. Some cause mild rashes.
- The pores are very fine.
Currently there are foam cleaners, gels or creams according to each need. Check that these are made according to your skin type
Based on salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide to control oily skin, it should not contain alcohol as it will generate dryness. There are also products made from vegetable complex rebalancing the skin and give a matte appearance like extracts of grapefruit, lavender, lemon or rosemary.
Vitamin E, lotions or facial foams, for dry skin, even gels containing ungrounded chamomile and almond extract for its moisturizing effects.
No alcohol or fragrance for sensitive skin. There cleansing facial creams that do not harm the sensitivity of this type of skin.
You’ll find a wide range of products and the correct combination of the right products should be enough. If you do not know which ones to use, consult your doctor or go to a specialized pharmacy.